We are hiring a Designer to join our growing team in our Poughkeepsie, NY as our portfolio of projects in the Hudson Valley region expands. As a community design office with deep roots in the city and a new office on Main Street, we are seeking candidates who are interested in a community-engaged design process, but are especially seeking candidates with extensive experience in project implementation – Design Development through Construction Administration.
The ideal candidate has:
- 2-8 years of experience
- Excellence in design iteration and visual communication
- A professional degree in architecture
- The skills necessary to effective apply MASS methodology to diverse projects and enforce high project standards
- the ability to maintain flexibility and humility toward the clients and communities we serve
- the ability to openly and effectively communicate with clients and senior staff
- attention to detail, consistency and completeness & ability to meet deadlines, respond to timely project delivery
- Expertise in Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Lumion, and Adobe Suite.
- Specific experience working on adaptive reuse projects desired but not required