Senior Operations Manager
MASS is looking for a Senior Operations Manager who will bring a systems-oriented, innovative and visionary approach to the organization’s leadership. He/She will implement the infrastructure and systems needed to support strategic objectives of the organization. She or he will be responsible for the oversight of operations, administrative, and financial systems and processes across the organization.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manages day-to-day administration and operations of Kigali MASS Office;
- Works closely with the leadership team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the organization;
- Regularly assesses opportunities to improve all operations, administration and logistical processes and execution.
- Oversees safety protocols and manages operational risk;
- Create strategies for operations, administration and finance that aligns with the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Facilitate strategic planning sessions, develop possible scenarios, and provide strategic solutions to foreseen challenges;
- Develop analytics and workflows that enable project managers to be more successful.
- Oversee a team working on operations, administration and finance with several direct reports;
- Manage laterally to support peers with identifying, assessing, and alleviating operational pain-points and bottlenecks;
- Support senior leadership in execution of organizational priorities.
Finance Strategic reporting:
- Oversee budgeting, financial forecasting, cash flow and coordination of audit activities.
- Plan long-term planning, project status reporting, and implementing change control processes.
- Review and approve monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting materials.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other related and relevant fields,
- Has a minimum of (8) eight years of experience in operations, administration and Finance,
- Experience in construction, architecture and engineering companies is an added advantage,
- Experience with organizations with offices both in North America and Sub-saharan Africa is an added advantage,
- Conversant with assets management, operations and administration platforms, accounting softwares and Administration information systems,
- Ability to devise and implement strategy,
- Proven experience in devising and executing budgets,
- Proven experience in running operations and administration of an organization comparable in size to MASS,
- Proven experience in working and managing teams,
- Possesses high integrity - strong ethical principles,
- Excellent reporting and communication skills,
- Excellent command in English, Kinyarwanda and French is an added advantage,
- Comfortable and flexible with working from multiple locations.
MASS is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity. We encourage applications from individuals of all genders, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Applications should be submitted by May 21st, 2021. Please note that the resumes will be reviewed on a rolling basis.