MASS is seeking a Communications Associate with a passion for language and a strategic mind. This person will help to create and coordinate content and strategy for a variety of digital and print communications including social media, newsletters, press kits, and presentations. Responsibilities also include monitoring and posting to social channels, coordinating press and speaking requests, and updating the website. We want someone who loves to edit and can adjust her or his writing to suit the nuanced needs of the project at hand. At MASS, the idea that architecture either heals or hurts is at our core. This position is an opportunity to help spread that idea and show how architecture can be a transformative engine for change.
- strong writing, presentation, and communication skills
- experience crafting strategy and content for press, social media, and newsletters
- ability to manage multiple projects effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- minimum 5 years experience preferred
- experience in graphic design a plus
- professional work experience in a communications role a plus
- fluency with web and social analytics platforms
- experience with Adobe Creative Cloud software
- experience in HTML or other web coding
This position has a tentative start date of July 2020.